Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Word from the Lord -So many chances!

"I have given so many chances but many have wasted so much time! All the chances that I have given you wasted. My anger will pour down.  My anger will pour out! But you will see everything move according to My breath. You will see My judgment pouring down from the heavens and My throne! I will shake!

All will be shaken! My Sword will penetrate the fat and belly of the church! My Wrath and Judgment are coming. I am Righteous and My Love for you is Great. I have given many chances. I have given many chances and time. But I have to bring My Judgments. This is the cup. Listen to Me. Listen to My cries. The leaders of the churches have stolen what is Mine. You have fatten yourselves from the sheep. You have swallowed their possessions! You have fatten yourselves from their possessions! You have devoured them.

This is My time, My just will pour down upon you. Leaders, you lazy leaders! I am coming with a ROD! You have piled up the coals of My Wrath upon your heads. This is the time for My Rod is coming! It is coming My children. The leaders of the church have swallowed up My children. You will stumbled them. You have slaughtered them! For I am coming with My ROD!

Where are My Faithful servants! Lazy servants! Where is the mission I have entrusted you? Where have you gone? What did you do? Finally, My Wrath and Judgment must come! The time has come. It will be poured down. The Hour has come! Cry out for Mercy! Cry out and cry out! Many will be struck!"



1 Peter 4:17 For the time [has arrived] for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will [be] the end of those who do not respect or believe or obey the good news (the Gospel) of God?



Hebrews 10:26-27

26 For if we go on deliberately and willingly sinning after once acquiring the knowledge of the Truth, there is no longer any sacrifice left to atone for [our] sins [no further offering to which to look forward]. 27[There is nothing left for us then] but a kind of awful and fearful prospect and expectation of divine judgment and the fury of burning wrath and indignation which will consume those who put themselves in opposition [to God].




Jeremiah 25:15-17 
15For thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, to me: Take this cup of the wine of wrath from My hand and cause all the nations to whom I send you to drink it. 16They shall drink and reel to and fro and be crazed because of the sword that I will send among them.17Then I [Jeremiah] took the cup from the Lord's hand and made all the nations drink it to whom the Lord had sent me: [that is,]




Revelation 19:15 From His mouth goes forth a sharp sword with which He can smite (afflict, strike) the nations; and He will shepherd and control them with a staff (scepter, rod) of iron. He will tread the wine press of the fierceness of the wrath and indignation of God the All-Ruler (the Almighty, the Omnipotent).







Know the ways of the Lord so you do not fall into His Judgment. Learn and know His ways are Higher. Learn and Know what He is capable of allowing when He brings Judgment on His people! 


Numbers 25:1-4 ISRAEL SETTLED down and remained in Shittim, and the people began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab,2Who invited the [Israelites] to the sacrifices of their gods, and [they] ate and bowed down to Moab's gods. 3So Israel joined himself to [the god] Baal of Peor. And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel.4And the Lord said to Moses, Take all the leaders or chiefs of the people, and hang them before the Lord in the sun [after killing them], that the fierce anger of the Lord may turn away from Israel.


Received Sept 19, 2011, 12:37 AM
Fire of God
Steve Yong Kim
Yoojin Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment