Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Faith like a child, He will lead us all the way to Heaven.


While I was in my prayer, God showed me a vivid picture. I saw Jesus was holding a hand of 3 year old baby. His hand was so big compare to a baby's hand. He was looking down on a baby with sweet smile on His face. His smile was so gentle and loving. That moment, I felt my whole body was covered by overflowing love of Jesus and His mercy. My whole body became so hot. Without knowing, I was crying for His love was so great. I then saw that He was leading this baby to somewhere. This baby was following Him with total submission without doubt knowing that the Lord was his/her Father. This baby was not in doubt or worried for he knew nothing but only Lord. The baby was led to the places where ever He goes. Baby stumbled, the steps were not perfect. But because Jesus was holding the baby's hand so tight, baby was managed to walk straight wihout being swayed left or right.  

Then I heard His voice saying, "I will be with you on every step of your life. Even though your road will be rough and tough , I will protect you and guide you. Preach the gospel with the authority and power which I have given to you. I am in you and you are in Me. We will do and establish My work together. Arm your self with My word, and filled with My Spirit. I will raise you up and will use you for My kingdom purpose. Ask and I will give it to you. I love you My child"

This does not applied only for myself my brethren. God is speaking to you my brethren. He is holding our hand and He will never let it go as long as we do not let it go. He loves us. He guides us and protects us. Be faithful unto the death, as long as we are faithful to Him, He will be faithful to us. Keep His commandments and follow without compromise. Our breakthrough and anointing is really up to our actions and according to our obedience. God loves us but He can't bless us if we do not follow Him fully. We can't be anointed if we compromise His truth. Let us glorify Him in all things. 

God bless you all and I love you my brethren. 

In Him, Fire of God, 
YooJin Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment