Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Word from the Lord - Warning!! Destruction is coming

"Destruction is coming. In this destruction, who will be able to stand? Who will be able to stand? I must bring the Destruction! I must bring it to WAKE YOU UP!! How much and how much do I have to tell you? This destruction is going to wake up many people. It is going to wake up many people! Oh, My Heart, it is Aching!!! It is Aching and Hurting!!! This destruction is going to kill so many people. This destruction is going to wake up many people! Oh, I must bring this destruction! How many people are going to listen to Me now? Avoid it My Children! Avoid it My Children! I am crying out to you. Avoid it! Avoid it! You can avoid it! You can avoid it! Listen now and avoid it! I will give you, I will give you My Protection My children. Listen now! How many warnings must I give you? My Heart is aching so much! My Heart is aching so much! It hurts so much. Why must you block your ears? Why must you block your ears? I must bring it to wake many of you up!

Come to Me and listen! I have so much things to tell you. I have so much things to give you. I have so much to share with you. My Kingdom is at hand and you are about to be destroyed (Disobedient/Rebellious/and Unbelievers). My Heart is so aching! I know what is coming! I know what is coming! My Heart is so hurting!!!!!!!! Why? Why? I Love you My Children! I Love you so much! Oh, I love you so much. Open your ears!! Open your ears!! Listen to My Cries!!! Listen to My Cries!!! Many, Many are going to DIE!!! So much destruction is coming! THE DESTRUCTION IS COMING!! I am crying out to you!! My warnings have gone out!! How many warnings? Why do you not think it is True? Oh, My Heart is hurting! Now, I am starting MY JUDGMENT! I must start! My children, do you think you have experienced and witnessed hardship? Do you think your personal tribulation was the most extreme? THINK AGAIN! THE MOST HORRIBLE TIMES ARE AT HAND. READY MY CHILDREN, READY AND BE READY FOR DARK DAYS ARE COMING!!!!"

THUS SAITH THE LORD
Received July 10, 2011 12:18 AM in prayer

If Destruction and Persecution comes before the Rapture, will you be able to hold your ground? Do you have the spiritual stamina and oil in your lamps to be prepared? Repent and Return to your First Love!! Ask the Lord to Search your Hearts!! Do not think a western bloated drive through microwave church is going to get off so easy. Your faith and belief will be tested. Be prepared.

Matthew 24:6-14 (AMP) 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, BUT THE END IS NOT YET.7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place;8 ALL THIS IS THE BEGINNING [THE EARLY PAINS] of the [a]birth pangs [of the [b]intolerable anguish].9Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.10 And then many will be offended and repelled and will [c]begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred. 11 And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error. 12 And the love of [d]the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity,13 BUT HE WHO ENDURES TO THE END WILL BE SAVED.14And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.


Fire of God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment