Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Word from the Lord: America - You are a Nation of whores!!

"You are a Nation of whores!! You are a Nation of whores!! You are cheating on ME! You are cheating on ME!! My people, you are cheating on Me!! Day and night you are cheating on ME! Oh, Nation of whores!! How has this become? How has this become a Nation of whores? I am your Love and you are My Love. Yes, you are cheating on ME!! Therefore, I am bringing judgment. Yes, I am bringing judgment. Yes, I am bringing DESTRUCTION! Yes, I am. It is to turn your hearts. It is to turn your hearts back to ME! Back to Me!!!!

You have too many lovers. You have too many lovers. They do not love you. They do not love you. Why would you exchange My Love? Why would you? Your hearts are filled with greed. Your hearts are filled with greed. Your hearts are filled with your desires, lust, and temptations!! Your hearts are filled with the filthy things. Oh, how have you become the Nation of whores? You have exchanged My Love for the lustful things of idols! NATION OF WHORES!! I will NEVER ACCEPT A BRIDE OR WIFE WITH SPOTS OR BLEMISHES. Turn your back to ME!! You are a Nation of whores!!

My anointed ones, come to Me. My anointed ones, you are chosen. You are My chosen ones. Come to Me. Come to Me and do My Works. These are the last days. Do My works and do My works. All of My chosen people, come and draw to Me. Draw to My Love, All My Chosen Ones!"

Thus Saith the LORD!!!
Received during prayer
July 20, 2011, 12:21 AM
Yoojin Kim & Steve Yong Kim


Jeremiah 3:1-2 (AMP) 1 "THAT IS to say, If a man puts away his wife and she goes from him and becomes another man's, will he return to her again? [Of course not!] Would not that land [where such a thing happened] be greatly polluted? But you have played the harlot [against Me] with many lovers--yet would you now return to Me? says the Lord [or do you even think to return to Me?] 2 Lift up your eyes to the bare heights and see. Where have you not been adulterously lain with? By the wayside you have sat waiting for lovers [eager for idolatry], like an Arabian [desert tribesman who waits to plunder] in the wilderness; and you have polluted the land with your vile harlotry and your wickedness (unfaithfulness and disobedience to God)."


Fire of God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment