Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Friday, June 10, 2011

Word from the Lord - The GREAT DARKNESS IS COMING - I REQUIRE FULL SURRENDER

"You must come to Me with FULL SURRENDER! Every one of YOU! I require FULL SURRENDER! I require FULL Surrender. Every one of you. Yes, Every one of you! I require Full Surrender. My Word, My Word is in you. You must take it! My Word! My Word is in you. You must Believe and You must Trust My Word! So many of you, so many of you...Why are you looking at your circumstances? Why are you looking at something that is NOT real? It is NOT real. I am what is REAL. I am Truth! Trust Me My children. You must Trust Me with all your heart. If you have Fully Surrendered then you would Trust Me. But since many of you have not Fully Surrendered to Me, you cannot even Trust Me. You can not even Believe in My Word. Your Obedience will bring you to Full Full Trust and Surrender.

I am crying and I am crying. I am grieving and I am grieving for you do not listen and have blocked your ears. For you will not listen. The time has come, the time is near and you will not be able to endure the pain because the time that is coming is SO DARK. The time will be very DIFFICULT. If you do not listen to Me now, how will you be able to endure it all when it is so DIFFICULT. It is Now. It is Now. It is going to be WORSE. It is going to be DIFFICULT. It is going to get WORSE! You must listen to ME NOW! You must Overcome NOW! You must listen and follow My instructions. Follow My Word and Obey Me. It is Time. Now is the Time My Children. My Heart is Breaking for what is coming! My Heart is breaking because everything will crumble. Without even realizing it, it will be all CRUMBLED before you know it! And you will think and say to yourselves, 'Why did I not listen to you Lord? Why did I not listen to you?' But it will be too late My children. You will have fallen into your own trap because of your disobedience, because of your delusion, because of your lies, because of your disobedience, FULLY SURRENDER MY CHILDREN! This is the ONLY WAY, Please SURRENDER. MY Word is in YOU, do you not see it!! Please listen to the Word that is in you. It is in you. My Word is in you, listen and listen.

It is NOT MY WILL. It is NOT MY WILL that any one of you shall PERISH! It is NOT MY WILL. I do not want any of you to PERISH because I LOVE YOU. Because My Love is Great! It hurts Me My Children! I Love you so Greatly that it hurts Me. If you only understood how I feel towards you. If you only understood, then you would NOT be doing what you are doing now!! You wouldn't be enjoying the WORLD! But you have ONE FOOT IN WITH THE WORLD. If you only knew the HURT I am experiencing. If you only knew the amount of HURT I am feeling. My Heart is aching because I see every one of you. I see every one of you. I see what you are thinking, what you are saying, what is in your heart, what is on your lips. I know, I see, I hear, therefore, My Heart is grieving for SO MANY OF YOU ARE SO WICKED AND SO EVIL!! Oh, MY Children, how have you come to this point? Why are so many of you falling away from ME? Why are you listening to the World? Why are you a friend to the World? Why can't you just make a decision? Can you not just Cry out to ME? Can you not just listen to ME? Can you not just seek Me? Can you not just Surrender to ME? The Time is NEARING!!!

THE GREAT GREAT DARKNESS IS COMING!! HOW WILL YOU ENDURE IT? HOW WILL YOU BEAR AND ENDURE THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO ME? IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO ME NOW? IF YOU DO NOT COME TO ME NOW? HOW WILL YOU? HOW WILL YOU ENDURE THOSE DAYS? YOU MUST EQUIP YOURSELVES NOW, PHYSICALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND SPIRITUALLY. LISTEN TO ME MY CHILDREN, ONLY IF YOU LISTEN TO ME I WILL EQUIP YOU. I WILL EQUIP YOU WITH MORE THAN ENOUGH. I WILL EQUIP YOU WITH MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE. IT WILL BE BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION. MY BLESSING, MY BLESSING, THE SPIRITUAL BLESSING, THE FINANCIAL BLESSING, EVERYTHING WILL COME TO PASS IF YOU ONLY SURRENDER TO ME.

YOUR WICKED CONDUCT, YOUR WICKED ACTIONS, AND YOUR WICKED WORDS HAVE REACHED MY THRONE. MY CHILDREN, HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS? YET, YOU ARE SAYING YOU ARE MY CHILDREN, YOU ARE NOT EVEN REPRESENTING ME CORRECTLY.  YOU ARE NOT STANDING RIGHT WITH ME. HOW ARE YOU TO PREACH TO THE UNBELIEVERS? HOW WILL YOU SHOW THEM YOU ARE MY CHILDREN? YOU MUST LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN MY WORD, MY WORD, MY WORD.

I AM COMING WITH A ROD!! I AM COMING WITH A ROD!!! I LOVE YOU MY CHILDREN. I LOVE YOU MY CHILDREN!! OH LISTEN NOW, LISTEN, YOU MUST AVOID THE COMING TRIBULATION. YOU MUST AVOID THE COMING TRIBULATION! THE DARK YEARS AND THE DARK TIME ARE COMING. YOU MUST EQUIP NOW, EQUIP NOW OR YOU  WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE DARKNESS. YOU MUST EQUIP NOW OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT. I AM SPEAKING TO YOU MY CHILDREN. "

From the Lord

Received during prayer June 8, 2011, 11:55PM
Steve Yong Kim & Yoojin Kim

1 comment: