Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Judging in SPIRIT vs. Judging in FLESH by Diane Solver

After keeping silent for days, I feel like I am not doing the right thing so I asked HIM in my prayer, “Daddy, I’m afraid to tell them the truth. I am afraid to tell them that what they are doing is wrong. Who am I to judge? But I know that I should help them know the truth. I’m afraid to hurt their feelings.”

He said, “Child, whenever I let you know your faults, does it hurt?” I answered, “Yes Daddy.” He said, “Truth hurts. But it is better to tell the truth. Speaking the uncompromised truth of My Word can bring conviction to those who do not want to be convicted, and this can bring them to repentance. You know that I would rather see My children being convicted or being hurt by their sins than to see them staying in darkness and sin.”

Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in the way.” Psalm25:8

I asked Him again, “But Daddy, You are the only One who has the right to judge them and not us, for You are the righteous judge. Who are we to judge?”

And He said, “Child, there’s a difference between judging in flesh and judging in spirit. You must judge in spirit and not in flesh. When you judge in My Spirit and in My truth, it is not only you who judge but it is My judgment also.”

I pondered to what He told me for a moment and I prayed and asked Him to help me judge in Spirit and in His truth. I prayed to Him to give me the courage to speak His Words to others because it leads to life.

After my prayer, I searched for Bible verses about judgment and I’m blessed because I found exactly the passages related to what Daddy God told me. J Praise Him!

JESUS said, “You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. Yet even if I do judge, My judgment is true, for it is not I alone who judge, but I and the Father who sent me.” John 8:15-16

“The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.” 1 Corinthians 2:15

Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life!” 1 Corinthians 6:2-3

I have learned from Daddy that there’s a difference between judging in Spirit and judging in flesh. Judging in Spirit means judging in God’s truth. When we judge in spirit, we do not judge by impulse, or by anger, or by flesh but in love. Our judgment is true because it is not only us who judge but God. We must discern carefully. We must ask first for God’s guidance. Whenever we judge in Spirit we must do it with fear and trembling.

“Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted.” Galatians 6:1

“Do not regard him as an enemy, but warn him as a brother.” 2 Thessalonians 3:15

“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. Matthew 18:15-17

On the other hand, judging in flesh is a different thing. When we judge out of envy or hatred then we are judging in flesh. When we judge because of our own selfish interests, then we are judging in flesh. When we try to find fault in others to prove that we are smarter, better, or good, then we are judging in flesh. When we simply want to feel better about ourselves and we compare ourselves to others, then we are judging in flesh. When we judge others of their sins, yet we refuse to see the planks in our own eye, then we are judging in flesh.

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.” Matthew 7:3-5

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?” James 4:11-12

Do not grumble against one another, brothers, so that you may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing at the door.” James 5:9

Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” John 7:24

“Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?” Romans 2:3

I thought about keeping silent and this bible verse came into my mind, “But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand.” Ezekiel 33:6

May we all judge in His Spirit and Truth!

ALL GLORY TO OUR RIGHTEOUS JUDGE- FATHER GOD, JESUS AND HOLY SPIRIT!

-Daddy’s girl
Diane Solver

December 7, 2011

2 comments:

  1. To judge someone in the flesh we much use our knowledge of good and evil. Yes the very thing that caused us to be cast out of the Garden is the basis for judgement. Christ came as the only way we can put that fruit back on the tree, give ourselves up to God, walking in his will always like Adam did before the fall and like Christ did on this earth. This is the message of the Gospel, submit to God's judgement and live in perfect unity with the Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is giving me more clarity about judging... Thank you so much servants of God!

    ReplyDelete