Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Thursday, August 11, 2011

LET GOD SEARCH OUR HEARTS by Diane Solver

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my thoughts; and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting" Psalm 139:23,24.

When we are sick, or when someone is sick in our family, we bring them to the hospital or clinic for consultation. The doctor will then ask the person’s chief complaints and do further physical examination or laboratory tests in order to find out the problem. But there are some people who are afraid of doctors so they self-medicate or much worst, they ignored their illnesses. They often say, “I’m fine. It is nothing. I’ll be fine”. And they will soon find out that it is already late. That their illness had already advanced and it cannot be cured.

This is the same with our hearts and with our souls. Our Almighty God is our Great Physician, our Healer. But sadly, many people do not consult Him in regards with their spiritual maturity. They are in denial of their need for GOD to heal them. They often “self-medicate” or find other remedies before they consult GOD.

There are also people who ignore that they still have something to be changed in their lives. They don’t want to admit it, or they will try to forget about it and move on. Some people will say, "Let us forget our faults, failures, and worldliness. Let us close it all and move ahead." Daddy said that we must not ignore all our faults. We must not run away from it. He said that running away from it will not cure it. We must face it. We must give it all to Him and let Him purge those faults until it is healed. If we left it untreated, there will come a time that those faults will come back and grow just like how a disease advances when it is not cured.

When the doctor touches the injured part of a person, say for example a fracture, that person will cry out in pain. And it is so with GOD. When we allow Him to touch our broken spot, it hurts us and we don’t like it. But we must allow our Doctor to heal that broken part. We must be brave to face it no matter how painful it is. Do you want to be healed? If so, then let GOD heal you. Let Him search your heart if there is any broken spot in it.

"If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me" (Psalm 66:18)

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies" (Matthew 15:19).

Whenever I pray to Daddy to search my heart and let me know my faults, He always reveals it through my dreams. Sometimes it is revealed symbolically and then I will consult Him for the meaning of each. It is only then that I will find out that there are remaining broken parts in me that Daddy has to be healed.

We must always pray to GOD to search our heart so He can heal any dark spot in it. Our Lord is greatly concerned about the inner part of men.  Each of us has our own area of weakness. We may ignore it but it is known to GOD. We must be aware of the fact that Satan is always studying the child of God and will quickly enter by way of that weakness. Therefore, we must strive to know if such a weakness exists in our life. We must allow GOD to search our hearts.


"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9).

Who can know our hearts? The Lord knows our weakness, the sin that is believed to be covered. "O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar." Psalm 139:1-2. He knows our thought life. "Thus saith the Lord...I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them" (Ezekiel 11:5). God knows all our secret sins.

David prayed, "Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my thoughts; and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting" (Psalm 139:23,24).

GOD can search us when we allow Him to reveal the area that needs cleansing. We must remember, "He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but whosoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy" Proverbs 28:13.


"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 1 John 1:9.


ALL GLORY TO GOD!

-Daddy’s girl

http://my.opera.com/stellar28/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment