Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Who withholds the rain?

Who is it that withholds the rain? Who is it that commands the Locust to devour our lands? Who is it that sends the diseases or pestilence?

Just because some of us pray do we think God will just answer them because we expect it? Have we not figured out why prayers do not get answered? Scripture says if we ask in His Name, He will answer but yet many ask and many do not get their prayers answered? Is God deaf or slow? Or perhaps, there are certain conditions required from us for God to answer our prayers?

2 Chronicles 7:12
And the Lord appeared to Solomon by night and said to him: I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice.13 If I shut up heaven so no rain falls, or if I command locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, 14 If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer offered in this place.

When will God open His eyes and ears attentive to our prayers? When we humble ourselves, TURN FROM OUR WICKED WAYS, pray, seek, and require of HIM, THEN (the word THEN to reflect it is CONDITIONAL) He will forgive our sin and heal our land.

Sadly, many do not realize or know they are living wickedly or in evil. What does God consider evil? When His people forsake HIM it is considered evil. When His people do not set their hearts to seek the Lord with ALL their desire, they will end up doing evil.

Jeremiah 2:13 (AMP) For My people have committed two evils: they have forsaken Me, the Fountain of living waters, and they have hewn for themselves cisterns, broken cisterns which cannot hold water.

2 Chronicles 12:14 (AMP) And he did evil because he did not set his heart to seek (inquire of, yearn for) the Lord with all his desire.

How can many say their hearts are FULLY Surrendered when their time and actions are contrary to what they profess? Lord, have mercy on your people. Will He really find persistence faith when He returns?

Luke 18:8 (AMP) I tell you, He will defend and protect and avenge them speedily. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find [[a]persistence in] faith on the earth?

Fire of God

No comments:

Post a Comment