Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Stand alone wheat has no power

John 12.24- Let me make this clear: A single grain of wheat will never be more than a single grain of wheat unless it drops into the ground and dies. Because then it sprouts and produces a great harvest of wheat—all because one grain died.

25 “The person who loves his life and pampers himself will miss true life! But the one who detaches his life from this world and abandons himself to me, will find true life and enjoy it forever! 26 If you want to be my disciple, follow me and you will go where I am going. And if you truly follow me as my disciple, the Father will shower his favor upon your life.

Is the Father’s favor showering upon your life? If not, then we need to ask ourselves if we are truly following Jesus.  In verse 27, Jesus said that HE will not ask the Father to rescue Him in His hour of trial even though His soul would be in turmoil. 

When many Christians are in the midst of their trials, tests, and tribulation, rather than submitting to God’s Will, many do go asking for help for relief and a change in plan. Many on their own decide to run from God’s plan. Unless the wheat drops to the ground and dies, it has no real value as a single standing grain. It is called to die and produce a harvest and only in death will it sprout.

When the standing grain (you) decide to allow itself to drop to the ground and die to sprout and produce a great harvest, only then will you receive the showering favor from Father. Until then, you will may run and ask for help when you are required to endure through your hour of trial.  Running to save your life is not truly following Jesus. Running to save our lives will be running back to our idols. Many Christians have wasted years running from God’s plan.

John 12:27 “Even though I am torn within, and my soul is in turmoil, I will not ask the Father to rescue me from this hour of trial. For I have come to fulfill my purpose—to offer myself to God. So, Father, bring glory to your name!”

Only through full submission and surrender will come abundant life in Him. Follow His path to the cross.


No comments:

Post a Comment