Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Pastor Kim Yong Doo - dream about last days

***Could this be the prelude of the end?***

Matthew 24:42, 44 “Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. / Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

Ah! Last day, Again??
This last week and two days ago, I delivered the message about our position and indication regarding our faith. The content or body of the message was the same as usual but this time, I preached and approached in a different spiritual angle of view and feeling.

In the Bible, the book of Acts chapter ten, Peter visited the household of Cornelius. The main content of the story is that when Peter delivered the message, the Holy Spirit poured down upon them. When I preached this part of the story, I had preached the message in a state of joy as I was deeply soaked in a overflow of anointing.


I began cleaning up the areas of my house that were left undone for awhile. My wife, Deaconess Eun, and Youth Pastor Lim were babysitting my grandchildren as they took turn. I left them behind and went to church. After the service, when I had come back home, they had all left to the spa salon to use the dry sauna to recover from their fatigue.

In these days, the most popular topic among the Korean people is with the president of Korea on her particular problem. It has been broadcasting daily, and therefore I turned on the TV and began watching the news. But as soon as began watching, within an instant, I became very tired and sleepy. Oh, what? I got so sleepy that it felt like as though I had taken a sleeping pill. I softly closed my eyes and feel into a deep sleep. I believe it was about 4:00 a.m in the morning.

It has been a while since I had received a dream about the last days. Through the spiritual dream, the sign of the last days, disasters that are coming for the last days within the earth, and the mark of the beast 666 which is the representation of the Anti-Christ were shown to me in the panoramic view. Everyone is curious about mark of the beast, 666. I believe I woke up about three or four times. But each time when I went back to sleep, the last days dream continued with a new scene. My wife had come home around 7:30. The panoramic dreams continued right up until my wife came home. I was trembled by the fear of the last days dreams. Therefore, I prayed to the Lord facing down on my bed. My heartbeat was not calming down so easily.
Four phenomenons of last day
First Dream,

The highest and tallest building on the earth is a skyscraper in UAE Dubai. The building is 3280 ft. The countries are frantic about building higher skyscraper. The Lord gave me a dream regarding one of the signs of the last day. A tidal wave that appeared higher than a thousand ft, unmeasurable, and unimaginably high overwhelmingly approached toward me. Even more scarier was that the tidal wave sounded like some kind of eerie monster wailing. The wailing was tearing up the sky and the sound gradually came toward me. The sound of the hurricane was like the sound of an evil spirit… Ah! There is no way I was able to avoid such an extraordinary tidal wave and the wave that was taller than the tallest mountain.

I thought, “My life will end today!” As soon as I thought about about my life ending, the wave fell upon me. The moment when I thought I was dead, I realized that I was still alive. My whole family and the church members were all still alive and i was amazed. In the midst of tribulation, we were all protected. This applies to the other holy fire church members. I inhaled and exhaled. Then I woke up from my dream.

Second Dream

As soon as I woke up from the first dream, I fell straight back into the second dream. This time, I heard even a greater thundering like sound. This was the earth’s crustal moments. The ground overlapped and collided. The sound of the ground colliding began resounding all over the world. The earth opened up and it was happening all over the regions. The fire gushed out from the inside of the opened earth. All the buildings were crumbling down. Countless number of people fell and disappeared into the earth as they screamed. Ah! How can I ever explain such a cursed and tragic scene? Where I had stood was not affected. Not one stone was left on top of another but all were demolished. But our holy fire team members lasted to the end. We were all alive.
Third Dream
The last day dream continued as I repeatedly slept and woke up. When I woke up between the continuous dreams, I took a breath for a moment and went back to sleep. First, second, and third dreams continued. In my third dream, our holy fire team members were moving toward a special place. I felt like the holy fire ministry team members were the only survivors on the earth. Then the scene instantly changed.

All ages and countries had been frightened by the mark of the beast 666. Many had been expecting, speculating, and frightened by the mark of the beast 666. In this scene, the mark of the beast 666 suddenly appeared on the stage. One thing that caught my attention was that anyone who had received the mark of the beast 666 untied themselves as one. It did not matter if they were from any country, nation or race. It transcended pass borders and cultures to all. They began searching for the people who had not received the mark of the beast 666 and they somehow knew how to find them. The method of finding and capturing the people who had not received the mark was very unique. One of the methods was to dispatch little children and let them roam around. When the people who had not received the mark of the beast 666 felt sorry for the little children and tried to help the children by approaching them, the soldiers who have received the mark of the beast 666 suddenly appeared. The soldiers dragged the christians who had not received the mark. People who were close to us, people who we had known for a while, our unbeliever family members, and all other people came against the christians and us. My family members, church members, and I were exposed at a certain location.

The little children that were dispatched from the Anti Christ forces shouted as they looked upon us, “Here! Another people who does not have the mark of the beast 666 are hiding here!”

Therefore, we fled and moved to another place. In the process of moving, and in the process of the people with the mark endlessly chasing us, I had beaten up and chased away few of their subordinates.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord, “Do not confront them with your physical strength but you must confront them with the holy fire!”

Therefore, I shouted, “Holy fire!” The Holy Fire came out of my mouth and the Anti Christ forces were burned. The things that are only possible for us to discern with spiritual eyes are already approaching very closely. At first, the mark of the beast 666 wasn’t forced into people. It even looked very democratic. It looked like everyone had freedom to choose. But as time passed and as time went toward, in the latter part, the mark was forced upon people with threat. The mark of the beast was approached to the people as a tattooing design method. This process was very quick, easy, and convenient. But unlike a physical tattoo, there was no trace of receiving it on the skin.

In the midst of all that were happening, the scene changed and we entered into the days of calamity. The seven bowl judgements and the seven trumpet judgments had begun which are written in the book of Revelation. Pastors and commentaries may have different opinions but the one truth is that calamity will occur and this will be a historic truth. The important question is whether this will all happen within our generation or not? With the mark of the beast 666, various judgement and calamity will begin as the sky and the earth are cursed.
The fourth dream

Once again, I woke up from the dream. I sat down to calm my heart. I then fell into a deep sleep again. It has been a while since I have fallen into the deeper realm of dreaming to receive a revelation.  

In the midst of my dream, I began to hear the voice of the Lord. “In the future, there will be a test to reveal whose confession of faith are genuine or false. For those who are alive, they will encounter the era that will be very difficult to endure!”

After I had heard the statement of the Lord, all members of the holy fire ministry teams, including pastors and their congregation members were seized by the people who had received the mark of the beast 666. Currently, in our comfortable situations with a lot of freedom, we easily confess that we love the Lord at anytime and anywhere as we desire. In the future, we will have to give up our lives in order to prove our faith. In the dream and in the scene, the day of the two witnesses had come. The day that was written in the book of Revelation. The people with the supernatural power had appeared. This era was the era that the servants of fire will manifest the fire of God such as prophet Elijah and John the baptist. These fire servants will manifest God’s fire from the heaven and the earth. But at the same time, Satan and his forces will draw fire like us, but their fire will be counterfeit. It is like the battle between Moses and Pharaoh with Jennes and Jambres who were magicians. All the holy fire ministry team members were captured. My church members, family members, all the holy fire members as I were seized and dragged to a wide opened field. At this place, I saw who were already being martyred by the beheading. Their heads were every where. The place was packed with all of people and they were waiting to die. At this place, I saw some of my family members, some of my church members, people who had condemned and critiqued me as a cult, people who had harassed me, and countless number of other servants of God. Satan’s subordinates had their deadly sharp blades in their hands. They mocked and cursed at me.

“Hey Pastor Kim, Yong Doo! You bastard! You have escaped and avoided our schemes so very well! Hahaha, but you have now been caught! You were caught by our network! You bastard! If you deny Jesus and follow us, we will spare your family, church members and so on! It will be fine, you guys will not need to receive the mark of the beast 666. We will still let you guys live without it. Therefore, deny Jesus! Now!”

In my dream, I became a little more confident. I did not say a word. The atmosphere became very quiet but things were happening very fast. Then one of the subordinates of the devil took off all my clothes and I was naked. I was exposed and humiliated. The subordinates began yelling at me. Depending on how I would answer, everyone who were standing and watching around me would live or die.

I began sing, “Amazing Grace” with tears. “Amazing grace how sweet the sound, it saved a wretch like me, I once was lost but now I’m found once blind but now I see…” I gave my song to the Lord. I sang all five paragraph of song. As I was singing, I had to face and endure all kinds of shameful treatment by the forces of the devil. But I am amazed by the confidence that were created inside of me. Such a grace granted by the Lord. At the end, they could not wait any longer, therefore, they kneeled me down and aimed one of their blade toward my neck. In that moment, they were about to behead me and suddenly the gate of heaven opened as it made a thunderous sound. God’s glory had appeared. Jesus appeared at the very scene where we were. All of the people who were in the scene were on their stomachs and still. As still as a dead body. The Lord protected my family members, church members, and all the holy fire ministry members. Not one of their hairs were touched. The suffocating and straining scene of this continuous panoramic vivid dream had overwhelmed my whole body. The dream started at 4:00 a.m until 7:30 p.m in the morning. When my wife and daughter had come back home from the spa salon, my dream ended.

As they heard my testimony of the dream, we all promised the Lord that we will be loyal and faithful to the Lord to the very end. We are preparing and planning the next year revival meetings during these days. But Satan visits my home and continuously attacks my body like a tidal wave. Satan tormented my body and gave me a hard time to the end. Everything is done by the grace of the Lord. I will endure to the end with the grace of the Lord. Hallelujah!
Pastor Kim Yong Doo

No comments:

Post a Comment