Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Monday, June 24, 2013

Word from the Lord June 22, 2013 to Fire of God Church

"Love one another. You must to continue to love one another. I love you. I will protect you. Do not be afraid, for I am with you. You must trust ME. You must cling on to ME. Do not be afraid. Do not worry. For I am with you. I will not let you go. I love you. I have washed you with MY Blood and I have saved you with MY Blood. Therefore you are MINE.You must be freed. You must abide in ME. I will pour down MY love down on to you. You must be clothed with MY Love. You must flow MY love to others. You must pour MY Heart to others. But you must first possess MY Heart. You must cling on to the fringes of MY garment and follow ME. You must follow ME! Praise ME! Pray! And CRY out to ME and I will show you great and unsearchable secret things that you do not know."

Word received to Fire of God International Church
June 22, 2013

Jeremiah 33:3 (AMP) Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).

2 comments: