Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tested

Why does God test us? Why does He test us after we accept Jesus?  Why do we humans test anything? We test it for its authenticity. Shouldn't we be tested if our hearts truly believe besides just our mouths confessing and professing?

God will test us all. God will test us to prove us. You may not only be tested in your abundance but in your lack or vice verse.

Psalm 11:5 The Lord tests and proves the [unyieldingly] righteous, but His soul abhors the wicked and him who loves violence.

Psalm 26:2 Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; test my heart and my mind.

Jeremiah 9:7 Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts: Behold, I will melt them [by the process of affliction to remove the dross] and test them, for how else should I deal with the daughter of My people?

Zechariah 13:8-9(AMP)And in all the land, says the Lord, two-thirds shall be cut off and perish, but one-third shall be left alive.9And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined and will test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, and I will hear and answer them. I will say, It is My people; and they will say, The Lord is my God.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine and test and evaluate your own selves to see whether you are holding to your faith and showing the proper fruits of it. Test and prove yourselves [ not Christ]. Do you not yourselves realize and know [thoroughly by an ever-increasing experience] that Jesus Christ is in you--UNLESS YOU ARE [COUNTERFEITS] DISAPPROVED ON TRIAL AND REJECTED?

1 Peter 1:6-7 (AMP)[You should] be exceedingly glad on this account, though now for a little while you may be distressed by trials and suffer temptations,7 So that [the genuineness] of your faith may be tested, [your faith] which is infinitely more precious than the perishable gold which is tested and purified by fire. [This proving of your faith is intended] to redound to [your] praise and glory and honor when Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) is revealed.

1 Corinthians 9:24-27(AMP)Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but [only] one receives the prize? So run [your race] that you may lay hold [of the prize] and make it yours. 25Now every athlete who goes into training conducts himself temperately and restricts himself in all things. They do it to win a wreath that will soon wither, but we [do it to receive a crown of eternal blessedness] that cannot wither.26Therefore I do not run uncertainly (without definite aim). I do not box like one beating the air and striking without an adversary.27But [like a boxer] I buffet my body [handle it roughly, discipline it by hardships] and subdue it, for fear that after proclaiming to others the Gospel and things pertaining to it, I myself should become unfit [NOT STAND THE TEST, BE UNAPPROVED AND REJECTED AS A COUNTERFEIT].

Ask the Lord to search your hearts and to examine you brethren. May you run the race to completion receiving your prize.

Fire of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment