Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Friday, August 12, 2011

Digesting spiritual meat?


I had a dream last night. In my dream, I saw many Christians gathered togather to have fellowship. Their faces expressed happiness and satisfaction. The room was big and luxurious. Soon, I saw pastor Kim, Yong Doo enter the room. He was looking around at the food dishes which were placed on all the tables. The food consisted of  cheap vegetables like cabbage. He said, "We need some meat here. Go out and buy some meat."

I then ran outside to buy meat. I took the train to buy meat. The train was running just fine, but outside the window, I saw the train tracksl ahead of me and they were  broken. The train was about to derail and fall. I  screamed. The train derailed and fell from its tracks. Among all the train cars, I was the only one who did  not hurt. I then woke up.

The Holy spirit gave me the interpretation of the dream

He said, many Christians are eating the easy digestable gospel. They only want something easy and fast. 
Many or most Christians often get offended when the true gospel is preached (meat) becasue they do not want to chew and wait until the time required to digest. When we begin to preach the 4th commandment (Keeping Sundays Holy) or giving proper tithes to the Lord, many will come against this truth because it is meat and not cheap vegetable anymore. The Western Church has become a church that has mostly abandoned God's commandments. How can the church say she loves God when the church does not follow His commandments?

John 14:21
Amplified Bible (AMP)
21The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.]

When new wine and new skin is preached and taught, many will get offended and will come against it because it may sound foreign to them. When we teach preparedness for the coming difficult days and ask them to build up the strength to be martyred if necessary, they will get offended and will come agains the with easy digestable gospel. In my dream, Holy Spirit was speaking in the form of Pastor Kim, Yong Doo. He wanted Christians to stop swallowing the easy food but now to start chewing on the meat which can be tough and hard. He is disappointed with many Chrisitians. He is telling us to grow up.

As I rode the train, I was the only one who had buckled up with seat belt. The belt represents the belt of truth. Out of all that train cars, the train car I was only did not crash. The Holy Spirit later explained that I was buckled up with His Truth. Nothing will harm me with His belt of Truth.

Brethrens, so many false messages are circulating around. We are in serious times. I see so many dear brethren decieved with the easy gospel. We are living in the times as the bible warns that if possible, even the elect can be decieved.

Please wake up and listen to the Holy Spirit! He wants us to grow up! We must understand one thing. Nothing is easy in this world. Everything comes with a price. The better things even in this life are more expensive! Please ask God over and over again before you blindly follow any message. Only FEW, I will say it again, FEW Will be saved! The road is narrow! If what you follow is easy, please reconsider the road you are on. 

I am praying for everyone.

"Father God. Let our hearts be your Heart. Let the ears of our hearts only hear Your Truth. Let the eyes of our heart only see Your Truth. Let our tongues and mouths only speak Your Truth. Wrap us around with Your Truth. Help us not to be decieved. Help us not to be counterfeited. Help us not become corrupted. Help us so we do not fall away. Let your will be done in our lives. I pray this pray in the almighty name of Jesus!!!!! Amen!!!"

Glory to God
 Fire of God
YooJin Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment