Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Depend on Me, Make an effort to Seek Me saiths the Lord!


"Depend on Me. Depend on Me. Do not depend on people. Do not depend on others. Depend on Me. Learn to depend on Me. Depend on Me. Learn to listen to My voice. You must clean up your mind and your thoughts. You must be pure and innocent. Listen to My voice, clean up and clean up. Clean up your thoughts. I am coming with a Sword, a Sword on the earth. Lift up your voice, proclaim My Word that I am in you. I am going to help you. I am going to help you proclaim My Word. You must stand up and proclaim My Word. 

I am requiring a deeper relationship. It is time, the last minute. I am coming My Children. You must enter a deeper relationship with Me. No more shallowness. No more shallowness. Many of you are misunderstanding about carrying the cross. Many of you are misunderstanding the meaning of the narrow way and narrow gate. You do not understand and do not know the true meaning. 

Many are misunderstanding. Pray more and have a deeper relationship with Me. I will reveal it to you. Nothing is easy. Nothing is easy. No more easy way. You must spend time with Me. You must spend time with Me. Put yourself into the Word and prayer. You must spend time with Me. Do not depend on anybody. You must put in your effort to spend time with Me. You must not depend on anybody. I am going to reveal myself to you. You must seek it yourself! Seek and search Me on an individual basis! Yourself! Do not depend on anyone. Seek Me individually. Individually seek Me. You are the army of the Lord. You are My soldiers. Do not depend on anybody. Start seeking Me. Spend time with Me. Shallow, you are too shallow My children. Go deeper with me, deeper relationship. 

You are misunderstanding so many things. You get angry at Me. You get discouraged. You are saying, “Why are you not answering me God? You have forsaken me God. I will not cry out anymore because you are not listening to me. I think you are not listening to me.” 

Oh My children, you do not see yourselves because you do not spend time with Me. You do not seek me with all your heart with all your might. You do not spend time with Me. You want it the easy way and you blame it on Me. Do not blame it on Me. It is you! It is you who do not seek me with all your might and all your heart. You must do it with all yourself. It is not going to be easy. Nothing is easy. It will cost you. There is a price for everything. You are the one stopping it. Search Me with all your heart and might. Pray, pray, pray, cry out to Me. I will answer you. Your shallowness will not get you anywhere. A deeper relationship is required.

I am God of the entire Universe. You will never get anything the easy way. Oh My children! Obey and obey." 

Received during prayer
July 7, 2010, 12:55 AM, 
Steve and Yoojin Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment