Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Word from the Lord - Will you be able to stand for what is coming?

"He who is able to hear, let him listen. This coming event will shock so many people. My Heart is breaking into pieces! This is going to be huge and many have not have expected it. It is going to be huge! So many of my people, so many, so many people are expecting so many things. They are expecting many things. Have I not told you many things are going to happen and it is coming My children? Be ready My children, it is coming. It is on your way. It is going to happen! Many things are going to happen!

This coming event event is going to deceive many people.  Many people are going to be deceived. They are going to be deluded. So many people are going to be deceived! So many are going to be deceived. Many, many, so many, so many are going to be deceived. Many are going to be deceived! So many, so many, so many of YOU who think they know Me, who say they know Me will be deceived. This event make many think. Many will think. It will create many things.

Many are coming My children. It is coming. It is here. This coming event will shock, shock, shock so many. This coming event will shock many people. Many things are coming!

I am going to speak to you My Children. I am going to speak to you, every one of you. Those who belong to Me, you will hear Me. You will hear Me. You will hear My Voice. Many of you I am going to speak to you and tell you what to do. Many of you have to do what I tell you to do.  I am going to speak to you. Many of you will go where I tell you to go. Many of you I am going to speak to you. You must listen carefully My children. Sensitive, sensitive, be sensitive to My Word because I am speaking to many of you. You are not listening My children, you are not listening. Be sensitive to My Voice I am giving you instructions. I am giving you all My teaching. I am giving you My Word."

Received during prayer
July 29. 2011 11:11 PM
Yoojin Kim & Steve Yong Kim

PART II
July 31, 2011

"Yes, I am coming! I am coming! Yes, I am coming! I am coming! Yes, I am coming My children. I am coming! Yes, I am coming! My coming is imminent! It is imminent! My children, My children, listen to My Word! Many things are going to happen. It is going to happen so fast you won't know what had happened. It is going to be so huge! It is going to be so great! It is going to be so dreadful! I am coming My children but will you be able to still stand for what is coming? Will you still be able to stand for what is coming? Yes, I am coming! It is Imminent! I am coming! But will you be able to stand for what is coming first? Yes, I am coming! Will you be able to stand? Hold Fast! Hold your ground! Yes, I am coming! Will be able to stand for what is coming? Yes, I am coming! It is coming and it is coming. Will you stand or will you fall away? Many things are coming! I am coming! Yes, I am coming! Yes, I am coming! Yes, I am coming! Yes, I am coming! Yes! Yes!

But it is coming! For what is coming will you be able to stand because it is going to SHOCK YOU! It is going to shock many of you. This great event, it is going to shock many of you. Will you STILL TRUST ME? Will you still Trust Me? Will you? Because it is going to come first My children. Your expectation may crumble down. Your expectation of not going through any of this will crumble down but will you still Trust Me? Will you stand? Will you stand? If it happens first, will you still stand and love me and trust me? I am going to be testing many of you and many of you will be tested. Through this event many of you will be tested and many will fall away. Many of you will cry out. 'What has happened? What has happened? I do not understand, what has happened?' Many of you will cry out and many of you will resent it!

I am coming My Children but will you stand? For I am coming with a ROD! I am coming to test you! Will you? Will you? My Heart is aching and hurting for those who will fall away and those who will turn their backs on Me. I am hurting. Be ready My children. This great event will shock many of you. Be ready My children. These days are coming! It is at hand. Before My coming you will be tested. Many will be tested. Yes, I am coming! I am coming!"

Praise His Name!!!
Received July 31, 2011 1:04 AM
Yoojin Kim, & Steve Yong Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment