Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lazy Churches!!

"I am about to bring judgment on the whole earth. Run to Me My children as fast as you can. It will surely come to pass. I'll bring judgment to the churches on the earth. I'll feed and provide those who are truly obedient to Me. Get out of your comfort zone! Begin to pray for yourselves! You lazy churches!!! You are under all under My judgment! I have come to you so many times and knocked on your door but you have rejected Me! Run as fast as you can! I am sending My angels to send famine and drought upon the churches. They are already at work. My Word is not being preached! My Power is not being performed! You are rejecting My Spirit! Therefore, I will reject you!! Shout out blessings because you have placed yourselves under a curse! Run to Me as fast as you can! You are in the final hour. I am coming with a rod. Prepare for the coming hour."

Thus saith the Lord
Received during prayer and Spoken through Yoojin Kim

Fire of God!
Steve Yong Kim
July 16, 2010



1 Peter 4:17 (Amplified Bible)
 17For the time [has arrived] for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will [be] the end of those who do not respect or believe or obey the good news (the Gospel) of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment