Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Saturday, June 4, 2011

What has happened to the Body of Christ?

A few nights ago as my wife and I prayed, God spoke to us and asked a question for the Body of Christ? He asked, "What has happened to the Body of Christ?" Basically, God was asking where is the Love for one another in the body? Where is the mind to serve one another? There are too many Christians who think they are better than one another and they think they are a burden to one another. Even pastors are beginning to have such attitudes. Too frequently, when a Christian would ask another Christian for help, why do so many think of it as a BURDEN? Where is the mind to serve? He said that we should serve in JOY!!

My children are 8, 6 and 4 years old. When I ask one of them to do something for me, they all run to do it. In fact, they would fight to grant my request whether that be getting me something or something simple as turning off the lights. They are full of joy as they fill my request. As I observed them, I realized when we become adults, many of us become flat out LAZY!! My family is in the hospitality (hotel) business and I was in it for many years. You will be amazed of how people become irritated if they do not have a remote control for their TV. It is sad how people have become so lazy. We can not even get out of the car to sit down and eat. We must go through a drive through and eat while we drive. We can not even cook a meal with our hearts and with love. It is now nuked in a microwave and most of us have been breed where we can not even wait 2 minutes. Busy busy busy we have become. The world is nothing but Satan's and it is all but a distraction.

Jesus had come and washed our feet. He had washed the feet of the Apostles as an example. Why are we not washing each other's feet? Why are we not spending the time to help the weaker Christians? Why would most of them rather eat them alive instead of discipling them? Where is our Love? Why are we not willing to spend our time, resources, and money? Love will cost you!! Love is not just mere words. Will He not reward us 100 FOLD if we give to serve in His Kingdom?

Matthew 25:34-46(AMP) Then the King will say to those at His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father [you [a]favored of God and appointed to eternal salvation], inherit (receive as your own) the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.35For I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you [b]brought Me together with yourselves and welcomed and entertained and [c]lodged Me,36I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me [d]with help and ministering care, I was in prison and you came to see Me.(A)37Then the just and upright will answer Him, Lord, when did we see You hungry and gave You food, or thirsty and gave You something to drink?38And when did we see You a stranger and welcomed and entertained You, or naked and clothed You?39And when did we see You sick or in prison and came to visit You?40And the King will reply to them, Truly I tell you, in so far as you did it for one of the least [[e]in the estimation of men] of these My brethren, you did it for Me. 41Then He will say to those at His left hand, Begone from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels!42For I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink,43I was a stranger and you did not welcome Me and entertain Me, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me [l]with help and ministering care.44Then they also [in their turn] will answer, Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?45And He will reply to them, Solemnly I declare to you, in so far as you failed to do it for the least [[m]in the estimation of men] of these, you failed to do it for Me.(D)46Then they will go away into eternal punishment, but those who are just and upright and in right standing with God into eternal life.(E)

Those who are on His left are lukewarm believers as well. Do not think you can take your salvation for granted. You must possess the FRUIT of the HOLY SPIRIT to enter the Kingdom of God. When you get saved, it is just the beginning to SERVE!

I see so many people on paper and words say HOW MUCH THEY LOVE GOD. But loving God is not just mere words. It is ACTION! It is ACTION of OBEYING HIS COMMANDS and COMMANDMENTS. If we can go to church and say "I love you to one another," then why is it when someone needs a ride to work at 6 AM because their car is broken down, all they can say is "I will pray that your car gets fixed" instead of just giving him/her a ride?


John 14:21(AMP)The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.]


You say you are loving the Body of Christ? What has it cost you lately? Where is the mind to serve God and His people. Where is the mind to Love one another as He Loves us? Where is the attitude to wash each other's feet? Think about it? Will you wash the feet of your brothers/sisters? Not just the ones you like but the ones you may not like so much? This is not just symbolic, it is meant literal in many different ways.

I know a pastor in which God tested for many years. God sent him homeless people to his church and some had mental issues. They were a very small church. In one instance, the pastor and and his wife had to literally bathe a mental person who had defecated on himself on more than one occasion. Do you have the power of Love to do such thing? Do you have the Power of Love to wash each other's feet? We can all say it with our words but have you proved your faith, love, and belief by serving and doing God's will for your life? Or are you too busy with your own kingdom and world?


Matthew 12:50 (AMP)For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother!


Yes, I know we are all growing in Christ ( I hope). Yes, we will make mistakes. But the question still remains. Are we learning from our mistakes and growing in Grace moving from Glory to Glory or are we stuck and going no where spiritually? Are we still stuck in our bondage, addictions, the world? Are we still irritable, easily angered, hot tempered, or are we changing conforming to His image? It is time to humble ourselves even further. Let us humble ourselves brethren and when we serve one another, let us think as though we are serving the Lord.


Matthew 7:21 (AMP)Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

God Bless you all. Ask the Father for His Heart!! Ask so you may feel what He feels! Ask! Ask! Ask!

Fire of God
Steve Yong Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment