Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Word from the Lord - Am I not enough for you? Stop defiling My Temple!!

"Am I not enough for you? It is Me, it is Me. Am I not enough for you? Am I not everything for you My children?  I went to the Cross and shed My Blood for you My children. Why? Oh, My Heart is hurting for you My children because the time is so short. Destruction is coming! Destruction is coming! My children you must wake up! Oh, the days are coming! It is going to be so hard. It is going to be so hard for you to go through it. Oh, My children wake up before it is too late. I am coming! I am coming! I am coming! My Beloved Bride!

I am in you. I am in you My children. And My Temple must be cleansed out! Too much trash and too much junk in you My children. The filthy mouths and the filthy lips are defiling My Temple! It is destroying My Temple. Watch out for your lips! Watch out for your thoughts! Watch out for what you are thinking! Watch out for what you are saying! Watch out for what you are looking at! Watch out! Watch out! Because you will be defiling My Temple! Most of you do not even realize how deceived and deluded you are! My Heart is grieving for you My children. My heart is grieving for you My children. My coming is at hand! It is Near! Yet many do not even know you are defiling yourselves. It is My Temple, I am dwelling in you! Yes, you are defiling My Temple! Watch your lips! Watch your mouths My children. Watch your lips! Watch your lips! Watch out for your mouths My children!

The door is open My children. The door is open. Many of you will have their doors open. It is time. It is time to be delivered. It is time for joy and happiness. It is time. It is for those who are obedient! It is for those who Love me over all things that will have their doors open. Do NOT be deluded in thinking you are serving with all your heart because many of you are serving half hearted!! Many of you have not FULLY SURRENDERED!

Cut it off! Cut it off! Cut off the world! Cut it off My children! Otherwise, you will not have your door open. You will not have your deliverance. You will not have it. Only those who are purified! Only those who are cleansed! Only those who obey My Word! Only those who do not Love the world will have their door open. Time to be delivered! Time to be delivered! Come to Me! Come to Me to My open Arms. Come to Me My children! This is the Year. The Year for your deliverance! Look back! Look back! Look back! Look back!! Examine yourselves! Examine yourselves! If you have even one thing that you love of the world, if you have even one thing that you are enjoying that is of the world, if you have even one thing of the world that is seizing your mind besides Me, then you will NOT have your deliverance! Even the smallest thing, even the littlest thing that you consider over Me, if it is in you and in your life than do NOT think you can have ME! Do not think you can have your deliverance! Do not think you can have both! Do not think you can have it all! 

Did not My Word say those who lose their lives will gain Life? Did I not say that! Lose it all My children! Lose it all! Just be willing to Lose it all My children! Then I will pay and reward you with more and above. It will be beyond more than what you can expect. That is me, I am your Father! I give more than enough. Oh, My children, I am crying. I am crying! My heart is aching for you for the destruction that is coming upon the world. Oh, My children, I am grieving for you! I am, I am grieving!

The time is very near My children! The time is so short! Do you not realize how short it is? My children, do you think you have your life forever? Do you think you will live on the earth forever? It is short! Short! It is but a short journey before you go home. Do not let your heart be stolen by this world for this world is passing away. It is not eternal. It will pass away just like that! Whatever is in your heart, you must dig it out and dig it out! You must search and search so I can purify it. So I can convict it. So I can purify it. I can fill it with My Spirit! You must dig it out. Cry out to Me! You must dig it out and cry out to Me than I will surely help you My children. You must not give up! Continue to cry out to Me! I am coming My children. I am coming! My Word is Good! I am coming My children. Cling on to Me. HOLD ON FIRMLY TO ME! I am coming! I am coming! Do not lose heart because for surely I am coming!"

Thus saith the Lord

Received during prayer
Yoojin Kim & Steve Yong Kim

May 20, 2011, 11:26 PM

Glory to Him!!!


Revelation 3:7-11 (Amplified Bible) 7And to the angel (messenger) of the assembly (church) in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the Holy One, the True One, He Who has the key of David, Who opens and no one shall shut, Who shuts and no one shall open:(A)8I know your [record of] works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name. 9Take note! I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and learn and acknowledge that I have loved you.(B)10Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance [have held fast the [a]lesson of My patience with the [b]expectant endurance that I give you], I also will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial (testing) which is coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth.11I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one may rob you and deprive you of your crown.



Breakthrough is coming for many this year! Hold on brethren! Hold on to the end! Persevere and endure in all things for He is coming!


Fire of God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment