Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Irritated skin

Since this winter, I have been experiencing more of eczema on my skin throughout my body. I have had minor forms of eczema and some allergies during my life but nothing that was serious or needing more attention. As with most winters, the air is very dry and cold here so my skin would get dry. It all started at my ankles where I am wearing socks. Near the end of the day, my ankles would itch very much. Then the itch and form of eczema began to attack me randomly. It was not as severe to go to the doctor but annoying enough.

Therefore, unlike before and for a couple months, I have religiously put on lotion after each shower. I was assuming perhaps as I get older this may be a problem as many others experience such issues with age. The hydration and lotion has helped but still I am experiencing an onslaught of eczema at random times when my skin gets irritated by a scratch or when my skin hits something. Many people also as we get older will experience eczema on our hands as our hands are irritated when we stress them out as we grab or hold onto things that require much effort.

God always teaches us to listen to HIM through our circumstances. We are also taught that when spiritual things happen, in the natural, it looks very natural. But all of our problems are spiritual. The danger is to assume things are natural when it is only occurring naturally but the source is spiritual.

Any any rate, we decided to ask God why I am experiencing more eczema. The key word here is "irritate." My skin is being irritated by eczema and requires me to scratch like a monkey. The higher we go into the anointing and the spiritual realm, the more sensitive we will be to sin. Yes, we will be more sensitive to our sin but at the same time, sin will affect us more immediately. In HELL, we hear testimonies of those who are being tormented. Their torment relates to their sin. In HELL, their punishment is eternal and has no hope. In the natural realm, when our bodies are affected, it may be related to our sin but we are able to counter it with medicine. In most cases, we attempt to heal the problem but if we are not able to heal it, we go after temporary treatment. However, we must go after the source of the issue. The issue is spiritual. We do not want to fall into the trap of just treating something and not addressing the real spiritual issue.

The eczema which is irritating my skin is God's way of telling me to get rid of being irritated by people. God said my skin irritation is a manifestation of me being irritated with people. I am not greatly irritated as before and have died to much of it but since some form is still there, as far as God is concerned, any form whether it is small or not is THERE. The measure of my eczema may be the measure of my irritation. God is telling me to get rid of it all and not be irritated. I do not show my irritation much but there is still some form of it in my heart. Since my irritation does not show so much outwardly, my eczema does not as well. My spiritual issues become physical manifestations. My mom is my biggest test. My irritation shows more with her than others but it is still there. In order for me to be healed of my eczema, I need to come to complete death of my irritation.

We must observe our bodies and discern what is God trying to tell us. Where you are having issues is where you must pray and discern if God is trying to tell or warn you on something. We can become deceived and blame people or other natural things. But God also uses the natural to speak to us about the spiritual issues. If God judges a nation or an individual, HE may bring war, earthquakes, famine, pestilence, or such. Such judgments may be great or in small measures. May HE judge us in small measures so that we may correct ourselves. When natural things occur, we must discern the messages/warning from God.

Jeremiah 10:24 (AMP) O Lord, correct me [along with Your people], but with mercy and in just measure— Not in Your anger, or You will crush me and bring me to nothing.

God also reminded us to LOVE HIS PEOPLE MORE. Even in Michigan, when our people were betraying us and not listening, HE said to LOVE THEM MORE. God said HE will send many more good helping people but HE also said HE will send those who will CONFLICT with us. We are to LOVE both groups MORE regardless. The vessels of honor and dishonor will be sent. The vessel of dishonor will have an opportunity to become a vessel of honor. At the same time, the vessels of dishonor will be used to train and test the vessels of honor. May we all become the vessels of honor.

This message is not only for me but for our church. Yes, we can easily LOVE the ones who are not creating problems but we must still LOVE MORE those who may be irritating or creating problems. The end result is God's problem to deal with the people. Our problem is to LOVE them and correct them in LOVE. This is not only in church but at our work places, schools, households, and the world. We are to LOVE people more. As the anointing increase, we all must be careful for we will be responsible and accountable for even the small sin that still hides in us. We must use this grace time to repent, cleanse, and preparing ourselves to meet the KING.

Pastor Steve



No comments:

Post a Comment