Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where is My Love in the Body of Christ?

The perfect Love of God must be expressed from us, in us, and through us. Then love can overwhelm and conquer as we endure through the difficult situations or even persecution. Love will conquer to turn souls to Jesus as they see His love in us. Many do not love until the end because dealing with people can be very difficult. But love must endure to the end to finish its work with people. True love will endure even unto death! True Love does not seek its own comfort or happiness. True love serves for the Glory of God.

When we decide to stop focusing on our limitations as we deal with people and we start to focus on what the Lord did for us instead, then God can take us further as His Love will conquer more land through us. People will turn from this world and from their wicked ways when Love overcomes them. There is no need to put salt on the wounds of people. People know where they need to be. They just need someone to tell them how to get there.   


This is something we received from the Holy Spirit for the Body of Christ last year. I found it again as I was digging through my old notes. 

June 18, 2010 12:57 AM Received during prayer by Yoojin and Steve Kim

"I love you! I love every one of you! But not everyone loves Me. Yes, you say you love Me but many of you do not love Me! Your hearts are so hardened! Many of you do not love Me. You say you love Me but you do not show Me that you love Me. It is very sad. If My love is in you, then you would understand My heart and My compassion but you do not have My Love and My compassion because you do not love Me. My compassion and Love would show everyone through you as you love Me but you do not love Me.

You love yourself and you think you love Me! Do not deceive yourself! You are in deception! You are loving yourself. You think you are loving Me. Show My love to others. Show My compassion to others. Then you will know My Love. You will know! Possess My love, My love. You have My love. If you have My love then you are showing others of My love. My love must be in you! It must! It must! You must have My Love in you so you can do My work. You must have My Love.

If you do not possess my Love you can never do My work. It is not always about the power. But My love must be in you so the power can manifest. Without love the power is useless. Without love you will become corrupt. My love must come to your hearts first before the power and the gifts. You must pray for My love. The love must be in you so the power can work together. My love, My love, possess My love. You must learn to love the unlovable. You must learn to love everyone! Then you will show that My love is in you if you love everyone. My love is for everybody! Therefore, you must love everyone. Then everyone will know you have My love. Do not choose who to love. Do not choose what to love. If you choose, you do not have My love and you are in deception. Possess My love so you can do My work until then I cannot work with you. Do not be deceived. You must seek the love in you. You must first seek My Kingdom." 

John 14:15(AMP) If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands.

John 14:21 (AMP) The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.]

1 Timothy 5:8 (AMP) If anyone fails to provide for his relatives, and especially for those of his own family, he has disowned the faith [by failing to accompany it with fruits] and is worse than an unbeliever [who performs his obligation in these matters].

John 15:9-10 (AMP)I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love [[a]continue in His love with Me].10If you keep My commandments [if you continue to obey My instructions], you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love.

Fire of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment