Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Monday, October 3, 2011

Crucified with Christ

Galatians 5:24 "And those who belong to Christ Jesus (the Messiah) have crucified the flesh (the godless human nature) with its passions and appetites and desires." This is a profound verse. We need to ask ourselves, have we crucified our flesh or are we at least in the process? Have we died to self or dying letting the world with its appetites, passions, and desires go?

The Word says those who belong to Christ have crucified their flesh. Ask the Holy Spirit to take an inventory of your life and ask if you are truly serving Him or if you have two masters (world). Many think just because they are not criminals, they are good to go with God. But it is the same mentality as the Pharisees had. They were proud because they were not the tax collector, robber, adulterer, etc. But that pride found no mercy (Luke 18:9-14).

When people see you, especially your old friends, who do they see? Do they still see the old you or do they see Christ manifested in you.

Galatians 2:20 (AMP) I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

As far as the Word is concerned, you must no longer exist! You must decrease to the point of no longer "you" anymore but Jesus Christ in you reflected and manifested.

John 3:30(AMP)He must increase, but I must decrease. [He must grow more prominent; I must grow less so.]
Fire of God
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment