Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Word from the Lord - Only those Willing!!

As the days pass, as the days goes, more calamity is coming, more calamity is coming, more disasters are coming, more disasters. Those who are prepared will be used. Miracles, miracles will be manifested and used. Many things are coming. Only those who are prepared will be doing My Work. Yes, you have heard the Warnings. I have given many many Warnings throughout the world. Yes, you have heard many Warnings. Many will hear the warning but few will heed the warning for they do not believe. Because they LOVE THE WORLD! They do not want to listen. Do you hear? Do you hear? I am blowing the Trumpet! I am blowing the Trumpet! Do you hear the Trumpet? Are you hearing My Trumpet? I have already blown the Trumpet! Those who hear My Trumpet know the time is near. Those who hear My Trumpet know the time is near. Be Ready for the WAR! Be Ready for War! War, War, War is coming! Be Ready for War! Spiritual WAR! It is going to be INTENSE! Be Ready, Be Ready for WAR! Those who are willing to FIGHT for ME will be Saved! Those who are Willing! Those who are willing to fight for My Kingdom, those who are willing to save Souls, those who are WILLING will be SAVED. Those who are Willing because you are Willing for ME!!!  Those who are willing will be saved and who have not spared themselves. There is not much time left, My Kingdom is coming!

Received in Prayer 
Yoojin Kim
11:30 PM April 22, 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment