Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Friday, April 22, 2011

What is a Watchman for the Lord?

Today, I see many people considering themselves a watchman for the Lord. It is very sad because some folks before them have set the precedence of what a watchman is to them. Now, even on Facebook, I see many brothers/sisters continually posting world events. I am not saying posting them is a bad thing. But when their whole day is consumed with news and it is about what the pundits and analysts are saying, it is not a profitable thing to one's soul/spirit. The pundits will stir your soul to make you view one way and that is what do they do best? They blame the other side!! There is no love, it is just a blame game to feed the media industry. It is taking many away from the Lord as their focus becomes on the media and not in His Presence.

I will watch news occasionally as world event materialize but it does not consume my day.  Let us be honest, why are most watching world events in such a way? They are hoping Jesus returns tomorrow so He can whisk them away from their personal tribulation they are experiencing. But the reality is that this time that is given to us must be used to draw closer to Him instead of looking for signs to get out of your personal tribulations.

When I was in my rebellion, I used to watch Fox News for like 4 hours a day. I used to watch Fox News and CNBC Stock News almost all day long. I thought I was educating myself and it even made me feel "smart." I used to day trade and I had made a great deal of money at one point in my life. I though I could beat the system and in many cases I was beating it. I leaned to beat it because I figured it out that it was rigged. During my tenure of watching News all day long, I learned something very important. I learned it was all rigged. Even the sports games are rigged. It was all about money. The politicians, players, news media personal were all puppets to a higher order within the world system. The news media is not giving you news, it is brain washing you. Watch with discernment.

During the Libyan fighting, they showed a footage of supposedly a Gaddafi supporter shooting an unarmed man lying in the streets. Then all of suddenly there is footage of that dead man on a truck.  Or what about Iraq's Hussein? Do you really think his hanging showing up on a phone video is coincidence? The mass eat it up. They will believe what they see. We are visual creatures. It is all rigged. The general public is considered cattle. There is a higher order in control of the world system and events. This is truth.

What is a watchman? Does a watchman watch television and world events to tell people of incoming warnings? Some are so busy looking for media venues, they miss the point. What is the definition of a watchman as GOD DEFINES?

Ezekiel 33:7 (Amplified Bible) So you, son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear the word at My mouth and give them warning from Me.

A watchman for the Lord is someone who spends time in His Presence and in prayer to wait for His Word to give warnings to His people.

Ezekiel 33:2-11 (Amplified Bible) 2Son of man, speak to your people [the Israelite captives in Babylon] and say to them, When I bring the sword upon a land and the people of the land take a man from among them and make him their watchman, 3If when he sees the sword coming upon the land, he blows the trumpet and warns the people, 4Then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning shall save his life. 6But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, he is taken away in and for his perversity and iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7So you, son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear the word at My mouth and give them warning from Me. 8When I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his perversity and iniquity, but his blood will I require at your hand. 9But if you warn the wicked to turn from his evil way and he does not turn from his evil way, he shall die in his iniquity, but you will have saved your life. 10And you, son of man, say to the house of Israel, Thus you have said: Truly our transgressions and our sins are upon us, and we waste away because of them; how then can we live?
11Say to them, As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?

Ezekiel 33:3 If when he sees the sword coming upon the land, he blows the trumpet and warns the people,

What does the trumpet represent? Blow the trumpet!!!

Exodus 19:16 (Amplified Bible)16The third morning there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast, so that all the people in the camp trembled.

Revelation 4:1 (Amplified Bible) 1AFTER THIS I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice which I had heard addressing me like [the calling of] a [a]war trumpet said, Come up here, and I will show you what must take place in the future.

The trumpet is God's VOICE!!! Listen and Heed to His Reproof as it is blown. Turn from your Sins and Repent. Return to your First Love. Return and turn to Him now in your comfort. The trumpet is blowing. He is warning His Church to wake up! Wake up Bride of Christ. Wake up from your slumber. Separate yourselves from the world. Walk in His Commandments and in Holiness.

All the Glory to HIM
Fire of God
Steve Yong Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment