Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Joy comes when you achieve breakthrough

Psalm 51:9-12 “Hide my sins from your face; erase all my guilt by your saving grace. 10 Create a new, clean heart within me. Fill me with pure thoughts and holy desires, ready to please you. 11 May you never reject me! May you never take from me your sacred Spirit!
Verse 12 
“Let my passion for life be restored, tasting joy in every breakthrough you bring to me. Hold me close to you with a willing spirit that obeys whatever you say.”
Christians do not have true joy because JOY comes as we achieve and experience breakthroughs.
Breakthrough comes through full obedience.
Frustration, anxiety, fear, and anger comes through stubbornness and disobedience.
Discern the fruit you have been harvesting and humble yourselves to change this new year. I mean FULLY change. Humility through full submission. Whatever the Lord requires you to do, fully commit. Where ever the Lord requires you to go or move, fully commit.

No comments:

Post a Comment