Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Taking our spiritual Sandals off by Alex Matos


Exodus 3:4-5 NLT
4 When the Lord saw Moses coming to take a closer look, God called to him from the middle of the bush, “Moses! Moses!”
“Here I am!” Moses replied.
5 “Do not come any closer,” the Lord warned. “Take off your sandals, for you are standing on holy ground.

Joshua 5:15 NLT
15 The commander of the Lord’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did as he was told.

The sandals/footwear protect our feet, when we have our footwear or shoes most of the time we don't pay attention where we walk or stand, but if we don't have any footwear on, our reaction will be to walk with caution, attentive and watching every step we take. When we don't have any footwear we are force to be meticulous in the path we choose and watch every step we take. On the other hand when we have our footwear or shoes we don't care about the consequences or what path we walk in, we just walk.

I believe the Lord has been impressing and warning me to take my SPIRITUAL  SANDALS off, this means to be more careful and attentive in my walk with Him, because the place I'm standing in is Holy, and this represents our church and every place I walk in, for we are called to be carriers of His presence. If I don't pay attention in my walk with the Lord I'm going to be experiencing consequences.

The Lord was warning Moses and Joshua to take of they're sandals before getting closer to Him, this can represent warning them to be careful and attentive in they're walk, at this level even small things can cost us our salvation. This past month the Lord has been warning the church trough Pastor Steve that we are about to enter a higher level of His anointing and presence.

I believe God is also warning the Church to take of our spiritual sandals, not only at church but every place we go, and to be careful and attentive in our walk with Him, and let His word guide us closer to Him.

Psalm 119:105 NLT
Your word is a lamp to guide my feet
    and a light for my path.

Glory to God!!!

Brother Alex Matos
Fire of God Church

No comments:

Post a Comment