Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Do not grieve the Holy Spirit - Pastor Kim Yong Doo

The Holy Spirit desires to help us with His mighty power within us. But in reality, we are the ones who are resisting and refusing God’s help. Whenever God tries to help us, we frequently and stubbornly persist our own thoughts and act according to our own free will. Then the Holy Spirit will not manifest or work. What are the walls that block His manifestation or work? When the Holy Spirit is in us, we need to be led by the Holy Spirit. But we are the ones who are refusing the work of the Holy Spirit. We ourselves are the walls. Therefore we became the walls to block His work or manifestation. The Holy Spirit who dwells in us has great desire to help us but we are refusing the help. Although we may serve and pray, most of the christians are refusing God’s help and I am not exaggerating.
The Holy Spirit has another name, The Counselor. The Holy Spirit protects, helps, and counsels. He helps us. Jesus said He had to go in order for the Holy Spirit to come to us. From the perspective of the predestination, God had predestined all of these things. But there is a trap in predestination. The people who believes in predestination would say, “Well, since God had predestined all things, we do not need to try so hard.”
Yes, although God may have predestined all things, God has hidden those things from us so that we may not know fore know it all. If God says to someone, “You are destined to go to hell.” then the person who received that word would say, “If I am destined to go to hell, then I do not need to live a holy life.”
This person will probably live his/her life as wicked as he/she can. If God says to a person, “You are destined to go to heaven.”
Then again, this person may live his/her lives enjoying the worldly desires. This person may think, ‘Well, since I am destined to go to heaven, I will repent right before death.’
God stated in the bible that He chose us (Ephesians 1:4) and He has sealed us (Ephesians 4:30). Even though God may have us predestined, God has hidden this knowledge from us so that we will not know it in advance. God gave us the free will and free choice. Although God has pre­planned and may have predestined, God does not violate our free will or choice. God has pre­planned and may have predestined and He has it done within a mysterious method. God has pre­planned and may have predestined without violating our free will but yet, He is leading us with this mysterious method that we do not understand. God possesses the flexibility on our future. God leads us to the future so that we may creatively live.
John chapter 14 states that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
John 14:16­18 (AMP) 16 A nd I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), to be with you
forever— 1 7 t he Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive [and take to its heart] because it does not see Him or know Him, b ut you know Him because He (the Holy Spirit) r emains with you c ontinually and will be in you. 1 8 “ I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, bereaved, and helpless]; I will come [back] to you.
Before Jesus our Lord took the cross, He prayed and asked the Father God in advance. What was His prayer and request? His request was to send the Holy Spirit who also was the Counselor and the Spirit of Truth. The Holy Spirit has complete truth of the word of God and can help us to realize. The Holy Spirit is very precise, sensitive, and particular. It is very difficult for me to express Him. The Holy Spirit grieves over small matters, the matters we may consider insignificant. I am not saying that the Holy Spirit has a narrow mind! The Holy Spirit is God.
In the Baptizing book, there is a testimony which Father God had led me into the universe. Let me explain how big God is. If the whole universe is the size of my fist, God was much bigger than the size of our whole church building. When I asked the Lord, “Who is Father, the Holy Spirit, and the Son Jesus?” Of course, I have a knowledge about them. But I wanted to know more than knowledge but the realness. When I thought about them, Father God took me into the dark space. When I had arrived, I immediately saw Father God’s upper body. Father God breathed towards me. As He breathed towards me, the powerful fire came out from His mouth.
I loudly screamed out, “Ahhhhh!” I felt like I was in the sun exploding. Father God was much more powerful than the sun. Fire came out of His eyes, nose and mouth. The Fire itself was alive. The fire had coiled around me throwing me deep into the space. It was beyond what I could ever imagine. Father God manifested Himself in the form of fire. The bible also mentions about Him as a consuming fire. Within the bosom of Father God, I saw the Lord Jesus come out like fire! Jesus had also imparted fire onto me through the same method Father God utilized. Between Father God and Jesus, the Holy Spirit came forth! The Holy Spirit had the appearance of a human but He appeared as Fire. Then Trinity God imparted fire simultaneously onto me. I do not know how to express the scene. The Holy Spirit has the same power Father God and Jesus possessed.
God knows our situation, love, and emotions. God has His will towards us. There is one sin that God will not forgive and that is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. The more we pray, the more we will go into the difficult realm. The more we receive the holy gifts and grace, we will enter into the deeper spiritual realm. What do we need to do? You need to wholly be the person of the Holy Spirit. W hat happens if you do not pray? You will become corrupt within a short time. But the more you pray, the chances of becoming corrupt will decrease.
You need to keep your boundaries and position. For example, what if I go out to meet a friend in the evening when I have to attend church and preach? What if my excuse is to preach the gospel to my unbelieving friend? From the outside, it may appear that I am doing a good work by preaching the gospel. But preaching the gospel to my friend when I should be at church preaching is the wrong order. The order of priority is to preach at the church within that moment of time. As a pastor, it is not right to go meet a friend, evangelize, or exercise at the time when I need to be preaching the word of God on the alter. There are many people like that. We all have our position whether one is old or young. Many people do not know their positions, boundaries or priority. If sin piles up and when God comes with some kind of judgement, it will be too late even if a person tries to repent on judgement day. There is no chance to repent. You need to pray and repent while you are in this time of grace. But when judgement or a difficult situation comes upon us, even if we ask, “Please forgive me, please!” This will only be lip service and as God sees the content of your plea, there is no true repentance.
The Holy Spirit has His will for us. The Holy Spirit is mighty and powerful but at the same time, He is gentle and very humble. The Holy Spirit only desires to manifest or show Jesus and Father God. But Jesus desires to manifest and show the Holy Spirit and Father God. There is one thing that the Holy Spirit grants us. He urges our faith. Sometimes we have the feelings such as, ‘oh, why I am spiritually very thirsty all of sudden?’, or ‘Oh, why do I want to pray so bad now!’ When this urge comes to you, please hurry and pray immediately. The Holy Spirit may be leading us in such a way to prevent some kind of bad accident or incident. Pray for your children so that they will avoid any accidents. The Holy Spirit always impresses our hearts but many christians are not aware of it. Sometimes, before becoming ill, the Holy Spirit may impress and warn us first. Then we need to pray. When the faith is urged, please pray powerfully.
Today, when I had prayed, I told God that I was going to preach about the Holy Spirit. Then God showed me a vision. I saw stakes. God said, “These stakes represent your difficulties, and hardship.” These stakes were driven into the ground. These stakes were on my path. These stakes were alive. These stakes ridiculed, criticized, and slandered. These stakes were continuously transforming into the image of some of my current church congregational members, members who had left our church, images of some pastors, circumstances, event, incident and so on. It very difficult for me to endure each one of the stakes. I was moving forward but on the path there were stakes standing in my way in a zigzag pattern. When I would pass by, the stakes tried to grab my ankle.
The stakes gave me stress and sometimes they came as my children. The stakes also came as finance, ministry and much more. I asked the Lord, “Lord! What is this?” These stakes were something preventing me from easily and safely passing by. The Lord said, “If you focus on the stakes, you will have more stakes in your path. As you walk forward, you must focus only on Me!” So I pressed forward and as I walked forward, one particular stake grabbed my ankle. So I turned and looked at it. After looking at it, I looked forward and continued walking. But when I looked ahead, thousands of stakes were driven in my pathway. When I had only focused on the Lord, the stakes were not many. But when focused on the stakes, I could no longer see the Lord but I saw various events, difficulties, trials and tests. So when I looked at the stakes, it meant that I looked at the problems instead of focusing on God. When I looked at the problems, more problems were placed in my path.
The Holy Spirit said, “You must focus and depend only on Me.”
The Holy Spirit gives us the sense of urgency. Even though we were not going through a dangerous situation, we may have some kind of dangerous situation heading in our way in the future.
Therefore, God makes us pray in advance. It is not that He wants us to be afraid or living in fear of something. The Holy Spirit makes us to pray before anything happens. We are praying continuously to prevent difficulties and problems that may come as sickness, with our children, our household, and nationally. We must pray. The reason why we are praying is to overcome any crisis and have victory.
The Holy Spirit has a nature of joy. He is not some kind of force or thing but He is a person. The Holy Spirit is overflowing. He is humble. Yahweh God calls Himself “I AM WHO I AM” He is also God who saves us. The moment we truly receive Jesus, the Holy Spirit will come and dwell within us.
Jesus told His disciples, “The Holy Spirit desires to come to you and dwell in you. So you need to pray for this event.” Although the Holy Spirit may dwell in us, in order for Him to fully work and manifest, we need to pray. On the day of pentecost, the Holy Spirit came. When the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit, their inner self became full of the Holy Spirit. They were able to speak in tongue. They were able to hear the sound of the Holy Spirit like wind and they were able to see the Holy Spirit fire with their eyes. As God’s grace came upon them, they began to communicate with God.
Let us look at the church these days. Do they speak in tongue? Are they inspired by the Holy Spirit and do they feel Him? Are they filled with the Holy Spirit? Do they have communication with God? Most of the time, the best they can do is to speak in tongue.
Although the Holy Spirit dwells in them, they are lacking much. What should we do? What do they have to do to hear, see and experience more powerfully? What should we do to transform our lives? A battery needs to be charged. If we are not charged, we will eventually lose all our strength. We will not be able to carry out our daily lives without strength. When we lose our strength, we will begin to go out into the world. Our eyes will begin to look at the outside or the world. When we first receive the holy fire, it may stay strong for awhile. But after awhile, it may weaken. It will eventually extinguish. It is the same with the holy gifts. The gift of tongue will lose it’s power. We need to charge our batteries with our faith and prayer. We cannot be filled with the Holy Spirit by ourselves. It is like our cell phones. We may fully charge it but we will not be able to use it more than a day. We need to recharge it next day. It is the same with us. Our thoughts, emotion and free will can become weakened since we are living in this world. This is why we must continuously pray with the power of the Holy Spirit and read the Word of God.
The Holy Spirit asked me, “Do you know Me? What do you do to know Me?”
I said, “I say Hallelujah and Amen many times”
The Holy Spirit said, “Do you think you know Me only by saying Hallelujah and Amen?” So I replied, “But Holy Spirit, I am reading the bible”
The Holy Spirit said and asked, “I see. You are reading the bible. So how much do you know about Me?” The Holy Spirit precisely and accurately pointed out the core and spoke to me. The Holy Spirit asked again, “Beside the reading, what do you do to know Me?”
I answered, “Beside my own preaching, sometimes I listen to the sermons from other pastors. I sometimes watch christian programs.”
The Holy Spirit asked, “Do you think that would be enough?” The Holy Spirit is very precise and meticulous. The Holy Spirit speaks to us, “I desire to come to work and manifest with the overflowing power, but you have different plans, emotions, and feelings. I desire to carry out the plan I have for you.”
Our answer to God is like, “Well, didn’t I read the bible? Didn’t I pray? I thought about you Lord!” That is still not enough.
There are different levels of charging. Receiving the power of God has levels. Some chargers charge rapidly . Our level of charging needs to be upgraded. Let us observe the disciples of the Lord like Peter and John. When they were powerfully charged and the grace of God powerfully came upon them and when they faithfully and powerfully prayed, all the people whom they had ministered got healed! Sometimes they didn’t have to say a word and the people got healed. Through the preaching of the Word of God, the people were getting healed. But for most christians, it takes a long time to be charged and it is slow in progress. Even when they pray, the kind of prayer they pray does not make them spiritually powerful. For example, after finishing prayer today, they have thoughts or have a heart that does not want to continue in prayer for tomorrow.
Do not be satisfied or comforted only experiencing conferences where you witness or experience power manifesting at a particular event or scene. Even if you have tremendous spiritual experience and even if you have powerfully performed the power of God through your whole life and even up to yesterday but if you are spiritually going down today, all that powerful experience will be in vain. Even after all those powerful experiences and if you decide to go back out into the world led by your desires today, all things you had achieved will be in vain.
If you decided to commit sin right in this moment, that sin will not let you be at peace. Sin will make you enjoy sinning even more. It will make it very entertaining. It will make sure that you are having fun. Sin will make things that are not considered sin. It will make you do sports with fun, meeting people with fun, going out for shopping and so on. The problem is when these things are overly done, out of order, out of boundaries and positions. When a person loves sports and this takes up their time and we let it compete with God, then the person’s spirituality will go down rapidly. We need to be spiritually charged on a personal, local and church based level.
The Holy Spirit is expressed in the book of Revelation 4:5.
Revelation 4:5 (AMP) F rom the throne came flashes of lightning and [rumbling] sounds and peals of thunder. Seven lamps of fire were burning in front of the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God
Sevenfold Spirit of God is sent out to the whole world. This talks about the power of the Holy Spirit. God prepares us for spiritual warfare. You and I are called to fight spiritually. The Holy Fire Ministry is called and gathered to carry out such battles. This is the reason why we are more persecuted and criticized. The reason why the members of the Holy Fire Ministry goes through much more difficult tests is because this ministry is a spiritual church and the church that performs the spiritual warfare.
On the day of pentecost, the Holy Spirit came in the form of Fire. The atmosphere and the presence was very hot and powerful.
“1 Thessalonians 5:19 ( AMP) D o not quench [subdue, or be unresponsive to the working and guidance of] the [Holy] Spirit.”
At first, God grants us the power of the Holy Spirit but the people gradually extinguish it.
In order for the presence of the Holy Spirit to specifically begin, there are three things we must pass. We all know these three things very well. First, we need to pass in repentance which means we need to properly repent. Second, we need to be baptized by the water in the name of Jesus. Third, we need to be baptized by the Holy Fire. If you have been baptized by water in the Name of Jesus and if you are baptized by the Holy Spirit, then you need to begin properly and powerfully repenting with sincerity, so that the Fire of God will powerfully blaze within you.
Lastly, let us talk about the seal of the Holy Spirit. What is the seal of the Holy Spirit? Some people live a common lives even after accepting and believing in Jesus. But some people are powerfully manifesting and working with the Holy Fire. These two are people are different. Why then does the Holy Spirit grieves?
The Holy Spirit would say, “I have saved you through Jesus and I desire to lead you in a new way. But you are persistent with your will, and you continuously doubt. You are stubborn and try to do things according to your will.”
What should the Holy Spirit do? What about Jesus? What would He think? We need to allow the Holy Spirit to work as much as He desires. But we are the ones who are limiting HIM.
Some of our excuses would be, “I am too tired” or “It is too difficult”. “I need to do this and/or that”, “I need to meet someone”.
The Holy Spirit has new plans and thoughts for us but as we are limiting His work. The Holy Spirit will be grieving. The Holy Spirit will grant good things in which He has planned for us onto someone else. The things that are suppose to come to us will go to someone else.
As I am traveling the world, I witness many people preparing themselves to receive the power of the Holy Spirit. This humbles me. I sometimes think, ‘Wow, these people are more humble and pure than our church. We need to be alert and awaken.’
Then I pray to God, ‘God, if there are things that needs to be handled and trimmed up within me, please do so. If there are things that I do not realize, please help me to realize. If there are things that I am not able to properly see, please help me to see. If I compare myself to a balloon, and if I have lost air in me, please fill me up so that I will soar high in the sky.’
The Holy Spirit desires the fruit. The Holy Spirit does not desire the leaves. But the christians desires the leaves. The outer appearance are leaves. It may appear nice on the outside. After we bear fruit, the Holy Spirit will desire more things. He desires our personality, character and nature to be trimmed. After we are properly trimmed with our personality, character and nature, God desires us to manifest and perform powerfully the signs, wonders, and miracles with the power of love. When the power of God manifests, we will become the inheritors of the King.
Some christians say that they believe in Jesus but they live a life of homelessness. Many christians live according to their will. Some christians live a life as a wanderer. But when we are filled with the Holy Spirit, we will receive the authority, faith and power. The Holy Spirit is the author of the bible. From the book of Genesis to Revelation, the Holy Spirit inspired the servants of God to document it. He will not forsake us like orphan. The Holy Spirit dwells in us as a friend and a counselor. Sometimes, the Holy Spirit comes in the form of a dove.
The Holy Spirit never forces us. If we do not desire, He will never manifest. He will never come with His presence upon us. There are christians who do not want to be told or inspired by the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit desires to touch on the things that we do not wish to be touched or revealed. If this happens, even if a person has the Holy Spirit in him/her, it will feel like there is no Holy Spirit in him/her because the Holy Spirit will be still. The Holy Spirit will be still because the person resists to be told or inspired by the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit would say, “You say you will do whatever pleases Me, but in reality you are doing things you desire according to your desires. Therefore, I cannot inspire you on anything. I will only watch you as you do things as you desire” This person will feel like there is no Holy Spirit in him/her.
This person would think, ‘Maybe, the Holy Spirit has abandoned me. Will I even make it to heaven?’ When this happens, Satan will read his/her thoughts. The bible said do not give any gap to the devil. This kind of thought will be a gap for the devil to destroy the person. Through this gap, the devil will drag him/her around. The devil will not let these types of christians be in peace.
Sometimes, when we begin to properly follow God, suddenly a friend from childhood ma show up in front of our door when it is a time to go to church. This friend would says, “It has been so long! Let’s go to nice place to drink some coffee or tea and talk!” \
And we would say, “No, I need to go to church”.
Then the friend replies, “You can always go to church, let’s just go!” If we are hooked once, then we will be continuously hooked. If you are continuously hooked in such a way, the fire you have received will possibly be extinguished.
The Holy Spirit has sealed and stamped us. This means, after God observes, approves and checks, He will stamp and seal to guarantee.
Ephesians 1:13­14 (AMP) 13 I n Him, you also, when you heard the word of truth, the good news of your salvation, and [as a result] believed in Him, were stamped with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit [the One promised by Christ] as owned a nd protected [by God]. 1 4 T he Spirit is the guarantee [the first installment, the pledge, a foretaste] of our inheritance until the redemption of God’s own [purchased] possession [His believers], to the praise of His glory.
The Holy Spirit speaks to us. “I do not want you to commonly believe in Me. I have stamped you. You are attending the Holy Fire Church. You are not leaves. You have bore many fruit. But as you are bearing fruit, I desire you to transform your personality, character and nature. Then you will be heading toward receiving the power of the Holy Spirit. When you receive the power of the Holy Spirit, the manifestation of signs, wonders, and miracles will be performed. Then you will become the holy inheritor of the King.
The Holy Spirit always wants to be welcomed. Let us confess this way. “Holy Spirit I welcome you. Holy Spirit, I love you” When we do not welcome the Holy Spirit in any way, He will just stand outside the door. Please welcome the Holy Spirit in your daily life. Please charge your spiritual battery.
Pastor Kim Yong Doo

1 comment: