Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Monday, July 22, 2013

Do you truly desire ME?

"Do you love Me?

Do you truly love Me?

Is your desire truly for Me?

Where is your love and desire for Me?

Get rid of your own filthy desires!

Do not give me any excuses!

Do not deceived!

I am despising your filthy personal desires!

It will be known by your fruit, if your desires are for Me or for the world!

It will be proven by your fruit!

I truly want you to love Me.

I want you to eagerly desire for the things about Me, your God.

I desire your love.

My love never changes.

My Word is eternal.

The people and the world can change and become corrupted, but My word will never change. The work I
 have done is true .

Desire and love Me."

Received July 6, 2013
Fire of God International Church during prayer time

No comments:

Post a Comment