Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Monday, January 7, 2013

A trip to Heaven by Yoojin Kim

 January 2, 2013 at Fire of God Ministries International Church, Fremont, California

During a prayer time in church on January 2, 2013, the Lord took me to heaven for the first time. I've never felt this kind of peace and joy before. I would like to share this testimony with you.

In the middle of the prayer, I was washing my whole body with the blood of Jesus and it took me about 10 minutes. After washing with the blood of Jesus, the living water was poured unto my whole body seven times, I guess I was being washed again. Then someone put a robe with wings on me and I began to fly towards heaven. But my body was still in the church praying rapidly and my tongue became powerful.

I was placed at a tall and huge square shaped stage. Then I found myself holding a microphone. Then I began singing like a singer with a high tone. I was singing with a loud voice, I saw many saints around the stage looking at me with joy. They all wore white robes. The angels were flying around the stage and worshiping and praising with me. (BTW, Fire of God Ministries church has begun to form a worship team and I am on this team).

I was singing and praising in tongue, Korean and English. "Praise the Lord~~All you come and praise and worship Him~~! You all angels~ come and praise and worship the Lord with us~~! Hallelujah~~!!"

I sang and praise the Lord for awhile. Then I heard a voice saying, "Let us go to the other place." Then I flew again, I saw a huge golden gate opened majestically. I was gently placed at the grass with many flowers. I became like a little child. I was pointing at everything around me and asked the Lord, "What is this Lord? What is that?? Oh! What is this?? Oh my goodness, what is this animal? Look at those animals! So cute~~!!!"

(With her spiritual eyes opened and during prayer of my daughter Callia, she saw me in heaven. Callia said that she saw a baby husky standing behind me. Callia asked the Lord, "Is this puppy my mom's pet?" And the Lord replied to her, "Yes it is". Then Callia asked, "Then does my dad have any pet?" Then the Lord said to her, "Yes, he has a golden eagle."

I flew around like a bird. I said, "Lord, I'm really flying!!! Wow!!" Then the Lord said, "You have to go now." I begged, "No!! I don't wanna go!! Please please, can I stay? I don't wanna go back! Please can I stay???" "The Lord said, "No you have to go now. But I will have your spiritual eyes opened" Then with joy I told Him, "Thank you Lord, bye~~bye~~~"

I was acting just like a kid!! LOL, I could not believe my childish behavior after I came back. LOL. We all have to become like a child. People with a faith like a child will enter the Kingdom of God!! I could not see the Lord, I only heard the voice of Him. But I will pray more to see His face in person next time I visit heaven.

Praise the Lord for this awesome experience. I long to go back and I will go again. The Lord is good. He is awesome Father. I love Him so much.

Hope this testimony blessed you. God bless you all!!

Fire of God!!!!
Holy fire!!!

Minister Yoojin Kim
January 2, 2013 

4 comments:

  1. This was very beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful testimony. I'm praying to God that I can experience these trips, too. May Trinity God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRAISE THE LORD IN ALL HIS GLORY AND MAJESTY. I THANK THE LORD FOR PREPARING THE HEARTS OF HIS CHILDREN, IN ORDER TO GIVE A GLIMSE OF WHAT IS TO COME. PRAISE THE LORD MY SISTER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CLOTHED WITH A ROBE WITH WINGS, BUT DONT STOP FLYING. SOAR THROUGHOUT THIS WORLD, SPREADING THE HOPE IN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, LETTING ALL MANKIND KNOW THAT HEAVEN IS REAL. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, INCLUDING "THE LORD'S CHILDREN". I PRAY FOR MORE HOLY FIRE FOR ALL YOU, IN JESUS' NAME. WILL SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete