Welcom

Home Page WWW.FIREOFGOD.CHURCH

Join us for Sunday LIVE Stream Services at 1 PM Pacific timeannel

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is your eyes on an end result or HIM?

Are we seeking the healing or the Healer? Are we seeking the blessing or the Blesser? Are we seeking freedom from bondage/addictions or who is Freedom? Are we seeking to be fed or who is our Food?  Are we seeking to quench our thirst or who is our Drink? Are we seeking to have our bills paid or the one who is our Riches? Are we seeking peace so our flesh can be no longer experience the pain of life or who is Peace?

When will most of us realize truth will set us free when we realize seeking Truth is a PERSON in Jesus Christ and NOT a method or process. He is the I AM. I AM TRUTH! I AM LIFE! I AM LIGHT! I AM GOOD! I AM JUSTICE! I AM PEACE! I AM JUDGMENT! I AM JOY! I AM LOVE! I AM GOOD! I AM FREEDOM! I AM STRENGTH! I AM I AM! I AM GOD!

Many "search and investigate and pore over the Scriptures", they spend hours on Facebook discussing the gospel, internet, and reading other books thinking they have "eternal life through them." Many of us have missed the boat and we seek an end result not realizing it is a PERSON we are needing to know MORE!

John 5:39 (AMP) "You search and investigate and pore over the Scriptures diligently, because you suppose and trust that you have eternal life through them. And these [very Scriptures] testify about Me!"

Perhaps, many of us are having problems in our lives because we have in reality fallen far away from HIM and our eyes have been on a end result instead of HIM? Yes, many all say they Love Him but they also love many other things as well and perhaps even more than God. Search your hearts! He is coming and the road is being called to be set straight!

1 Corinthians 10:14(AMP) Therefore, my dearly beloved, shun (keep clear away from, avoid by flight if need be) any sort of idolatry (of loving or venerating anything more than God).

Fire of God

No comments:

Post a Comment